x

Urgent: delayed promote 'email'

Hi there
We sent out an email to our community this morning and it still hasn't been delivered. We have been using Weebly Promote for several years now AND had the same distribution/contact lists for the last 3 months so I am unsure why this delay is happening today. How can we 1. get the emails sent out immediately and 2. prevent this delay from happening in the future.

Looking forward to your response.
Tony

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Square

Hi Tony. Email delays can happen from time to time and can be caused by both the sending and receiving email server. Did you send all of the emails to the same domain? i.e. a company email

How did you verify that the email was not successfully sent? 

Message 2 of 11

Hi there - thanks for the response. It said that the email needed to be verified by the Weebly team (or words to that effect). The emailer is sent to the same group each week so we thought this was strange - it was delayed by almost 4 hours.... This is the first time this happened and I thought it was strange...!

Message 3 of 11
Square

Oh, gotcha. I know this happens from time to time, but I'm not 100% sure what prompts the check. The good news is that the emails went through and are not still in a verification limbo. I can try to find out some more info for you. 

Message 4 of 11

Thanks Bernadette!

So it happened again for me today - and I took a screenshot. I am the owner (so why would I not be a 'verified sender'??!) and I only sent to TWO recipients (not a large number!!!). Please help!

Thanks!

Tony

Message 5 of 11
Square

Is that campaign still pending review, @AISLusaka?

Message 6 of 11

Hi Adam

It was eventually sent over 25 hours later... Why would this be? Please let me know how I can have this looked into further. Thanks!

Tony

Message 7 of 11

I'm having this suddenly happen to me today. But I see the offices are closed for voting in the US. Does this mean my email wont be verified and sent today? If so, not cool at all!

Message 8 of 11
Square

Hi @gbfibreco I'm not sure what the exact time frame is at the moment, but are you still having an issue with verification? 

Message 9 of 11

So is there a process to become a "verfied sender" so this won't keep happening?

Message 10 of 11

Hi there,

I'm also having the same problem you described and I've been using Weebly Promote for years and this has never happened before.  I also, just submitted the same question just now with screenshot images. 

Has anyone responed with a resolution to this problem yet?  If so, what can we do to resolve this issue?

Message 11 of 11