x

Contact list not updating

I get daily updates on the number of emails my popup form has collected, but when I look at the contact list, the emails aren't all there. For example, I got notification today that we got 37 new emails off the form, but there are only 22 total addresses in the contact list (it's been live since 6/26). Ideas on where the addresses are going if not to the list?

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Square

Thanks for posting, @LearningAgency Can you please post a link to the page with the form? 

Message 2 of 8

Message 3 of 8
Square

The emails can be found by clicking Marketing>Mailing Lists>Write Tool Reminder 2. I just signed up and can see my email listed at the top. As a test, I filled out the pop up in both Chrome and Firefox. I'm not sure if you received both alerts, but the system will automatically exclude or delete copied information. 

Message 4 of 8

Thank you. However, I do not see your name as having filled out the form (unless you signed up as "aztestbz@gmail"? The last email showing was submitted July 1 by a Stephanie Grffiith. 

When I look at the "Created Pop Ups" under Website=>Pop Ups, the table says there are 50 emails collected from the pop up (See photo). When I go to the list you directed me to, there are only 31 names on it (see photo 2).

I used embedded code on the page to create the pop up. 

imageimage

Message 5 of 8

I received an email this morning stating a I had 19 new mails this week, when the list only show 3 since 7/1. 

Message 6 of 8
Square

Yes, I'm aztestbz@ 

What email did you receive? Was it a recap/summary email? I wasn't aware we sent something like that out, unless it is new. Also, the entries will not duplicate on the list. I submitted two test emails from different browsers, but my contact info only shows up once in the list 

Message 7 of 8

Thanks for posting, Best Restaurants Vancouver Can you please post a link to the page with the form? 

Message 8 of 8