x

Refund request

Hello, I recently purchased a plan from here using my PayPal account balance (this made my balance next to 0) so I figured I wouldn't have to cancel the subscription for I had no money left. However i check my phone today for a 26 dollar fee to resubscribe to weebly. This is unwanted and in my opinon very shady how weebly must've used my saved card on PayPal to pay for the transaction instead of my PayPal balance. I am requesting a full refund. I do not wish to keep the domain or anything regarding the website. Just a refund for this months purchase. That is all

Thanks.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

@MocKBruk

PayPal accounts have a designated bcack-up funding source in the event that your PayPal account balance is insufficient to pay the subscription.   You said you have a saved card at PayPal so sounds like PayPal went to your back-up source to pay your subscription amount due. 

Message 2 of 5

It appears this way. However I find that pretty annoying and I'd still like a refund

Message 3 of 5

@MocKBruk

I hear you!!   Hopefully either moderators Adam or Bernadette will check in soon and help you out - good luck!!

Message 4 of 5
Square

Our billing system is totally agnostic to however your PayPal account is funded; all it knows is to send a renewal charge to a PayPal account, and then PayPal pays that based on whatever funding options are set up. I've refunded the charge back to you, so that money should show up soon in your PayPal account. Once it's there you can probably transfer it back to the card or account that was a backup funding source.

Message 5 of 5