x

getting store on google shopping/directory sites

Hi guys,

I was wondering if you had any advice/success with getting your store listed on shopping comparison sites. I added my store recently to google merchant but it's not showing up when I do a search for my company under google shopping.  I've appleid to a few directory/price comparison sites that don't require you purchase ads but I am still waiting on a response. 

My store offers great prices, below amazon and in the case of our apple tablets, below apple. But I am trying to figure out a way to have people find out about it. So when they search for xyz product that we sell, they see masebuy and that it's the cheapest price. I am confident once customers find out about masebuy they will by from us, but this is the part im having trouble with. 

ANy advice/suggestions/your success  would be much appreciated! 

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

Yes. You have to work on your seo search enigne opitionization. That is what gets your website listed besites using ppc. paid per click. I feel like ppc is a great way to start your business because it only charges you for when people click on the link. also try google ad sence and google ads. I just did a bing.com ad for my new dating website austinsugarbabycandy.com. I've build 13 websites and domains since november. I think I got like 6,000 views or impressions after 3 days. Hope that helps.

Message 2 of 12
Square

Thanks for sharing, @austinsugarbaby

Message 3 of 12

Hi Bernadette,

Is it possible to integrate Weebly products with Google Shopping? I'm aware of practicing overall SEO practices. Google Shopping is now offering free listings. https://support.google.com/merchants/answer/9838672

Message 4 of 12
Square

Thanks for posting, @Mo1. I don't know of a way to do it right now, though there is a post to our Vote on Features board that you can add kudos to if you'd like us to add this as an option.

Message 5 of 12

It seems like this feature is working now on everything except for the price, which is obviously a big necessity.  This shouldn't be hard to fix considering everything else is functioning.  Is this in the works?  

Message 6 of 12

Did they fix it? Do the prices show? How do you integrate or show your Weebly site items on the Google My shop?

Message 7 of 12
Square Community Moderator

Hey @SmartChoices,

It looks like this is a feature request at this time.

You can vote on this feature through @Adam's link above!

Ashley C
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 8 of 12
Beta Member

Still running into the price issue. Did you find a work-around or a fix?
Message 9 of 12

How have you managed to extract all product information? I realise you say the price isn't working, but I can't work out how to export any information at all? Any help would be apreciated.

I'd like to export my product info to upload to Google Merchant Centre.

Message 10 of 12
Square

You could probably export your Square item library and use that, @splak123.

Message 11 of 12

Thanks Adam. I don't have my products set up in Square, my store is on my Weebly site. Why would I want to create another store and dilute the organic strength of my current product pages on Weebly by having 2 URLs pointing to 2 different platforms for the same product?  I don't beleive that supports solid SEO practices. Weebly is so far behind other platforms that enable their customers integration with Google shopping. 

Message 12 of 12