x

MarketGoo Questions

Hi there everyone! This is the Customer Success team of MarketGoo ready to answer your questions and feedback regarding our app: https://www.weebly.com/app-center/marketgoo

Feel free to send us questions and feedback when using the app on Weebly and we will be happy to answer and assist! Cheers!

Community Manager,

Edge

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Square

Thanks for visiting to answer questions, @CSMMarketGoo! I know the MarketGoo app is a pretty popular app with our site owners.

Message 2 of 8

In using the page optimization of paid Marketgoo I can not complete tasks to 100%. For example my home page was saying I needed to add the keyword to the beginning of the page. The only way I could accomplish that was to make the title of the page my keyword. Once I did that it then told me I had used the keyword too many times but when you click on the definition of too many it says more then 5 and I had only used it 3 times including title tags. 

Message 3 of 8
Square

Hi @nw_mike. What is the name of your site please? I tried to find more info on MarketGoo's page but will need more info. Thanks!

https://www.marketgoo.com/how-to-easily-improve-your-weebly-website-seo/

Message 3 of 8

Message 3 of 8
Square

Is "BDS Dental Equipment" the keyword? Have you had a chance to put in a support request with Marketgoo? I believe they would be able to give you more specific information since you are the account holder.  

Message 3 of 8

Great. Thank you, I tried -adding marketgoo on my free account, which says no charge, but I get this message :

This user_id does not have permission to install this app

Message 7 of 8
Square

You're seeing that because you have an Education account, @options1, and the App Center isn't available for that platform. Are you using any features of the education platform (classes and students)? If not we can convert your account to a standard account so you can use apps. 

Message 7 of 8