x

AHHHHH Weebly orders not printing and help desk not answering AGAIN!!!!!

I only get a blank page when I try and print off a Weebly order.When I press on an individual order it shows up fine, but when I try and print it even using "ctr P" all there is is a blank page.

After the Paypal bightmare I am just about ready to abandon Weebly and go back to ebay with my tail tucked bewteen my legs!!!!

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14

help desk finallyt answered. said they are aware of the problem and apologized for any inconvenience the outage may caused. INCONVIENCE I can't do business this way. first they take away the purchase information from Paypal and basically tell us to get use to it. now i can't even print from their own order page. whats next????
Message 2 of 15

I am with you too!  Have some serious thinking to do here about continuing with the Weebly format. Smiley Sad

So Many Issues Lately.

I can select and print but it shows the long way and uses lots of paper. At least I can get the info I need for now!

Good Luck To You All Too!  

Thanks!

Message 3 of 15

I'm with you guys, we are experiencing a severe shortage of orders where we never have before.

Quite irritating!

Message 4 of 15

Here it is Saturday, 10/8  and no abilty to print indivual orders (for 4 days now), no interface with 

paypal for more than 2 weeks.

Asking to be patient is one thing.. but this is nuts

all you get from weebly (except Adam)is a canned answer "that they are working on the problem and to please be patient"

at Least Adam stated that the problem "Will be fixed"

Message 5 of 15

Same problem here. The print problem from 10 days ago seemed to have been sorted at the beginning of the week but today I wasn't able to print anything. I just get a blank page.

Message 6 of 15

We're aware of the blank printing issue, and it is most certainly something we're going to clear up. Sorry for the trouble, we know it's not an easy thing to deal with, and we're making it a very high priority to put order printing back in order for good.

Message 7 of 15

This really isn't good enough. Every time weebly does an upgrade things get screwed up. And things that were fine before and didn't benefit from the upgrade. This comes on top of the postage change which made it impossible for people from Australia to order but gave free shipping to the rest of the world! Really weebly, really?!
Message 8 of 15

It is 9:30 on Friday and still no printing capabilty

PLEASE

PLEASE

PLEASE

PLEASWE

GO BACK TO SENDINTHE INFORMATION TO PAYPAL!!

So at least I'm not losing customers and spending my precious time cussing y'all out

THIS IS NOT, I REPEAT NOT ACCEPTABLE!!!!

Message 9 of 15

twosoutherndiva, the team is working on resolving it. 
Message 10 of 15

brodie

y'all said that yesterday and 10 days ago

Message 11 of 15

There isn't an ETA on fixes, twosoutherndiva. The team does their best to get things resolved as quickly as possible. We appreciate your patience.

Message 12 of 15

After removing all the detailed order info from paypal, now weebly has muffed up there own order printing!

All i get is a blank page, how on earth am I supposed to print of 100 orders to pack tomorrow.... A blank page is not going to work.....its just one massive problem after another.

MY BUSINESS IS SUFFERING ALONG WITH GOD KNOWS HOW MANY OTHERS! 

Message 13 of 15

Dear Brodie

This is not how you conduct business, this is how you get a stack of law suits on your **bleep**ing desk.

FIX IT NOW OR WE ARE GOING ELSEWHERE FOR OUR BUSINESS.

Message 14 of 15

BudderPros, there is nothing we can do to expedite a bug being solved, we can only do our best to try to correct it,
and the team is doing just that.

In the meantime, an idea for a workaround --- copy/pasting to a text or word file or something else and printing that? 

Not your ideal, not how you usually handle it, but a temporary solution while the problem gets fixed.
Message 15 of 15