x

Adding a Youtube video link to product listings

Can a video URL link be added to a store product listing? Or embedded?
Trying to have a youtube video link clickable to customers to see a short video of how that particular product works.

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Square

Hi there. Yes, you can embed a video in the long description page of the product. When you are editing the product on the backend, click the three dots in the top right corner, then Save & View.

Message 8 of 7

Doesn't work for me. 

Message 8 of 7
Square

Thanks for posting, @Artenen. We don't provide a "long description" area at the moment for sites built with the newer website editor, which is used for some Weebly sites and for Square Online Stores. Hopefully this is something we add in the future so you can add additional content to item pages!

Message 8 of 7

Hi - thanks for the info. Is there anyway to get to the old editor, or create a site with straight weebly rather than squareup?

This is as feature I would really like to use.

Message 8 of 7
Square

You can sign up for a new account and choose the option that you just want a website / don't want to sell right now and that will get you the older editor, @Stumblor.

I'm not sure how much longer that will be possible but it should still work for the time being.

Message 8 of 7

The last reply was a year ago. Is there a timeframe for getting the current editor to have the same functionality as the outdated editor?

Message 8 of 7