x

Administrator is unable to access store from dashboard

I've just invited an administrator to my site, and he's accepted the invitation, but he doesn't have access to the Store panel on his dashboard page. I need him and others to be able to view sales reports. Have we overlooked a step?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Square

Hi @robertg What is the name of the site? He may be displaying an older dashboard model. 

Message 2 of 6

Hi Bernadette, it's www.drogmi.org

Message 3 of 6
Square

I logged into both accounts that were invited to the site, and after opening the site in the editor I saw the Store tab for both. I do see that one of them is using Windows XP as their computer operating system. I have a feeling that is likely causing the problem since that operating system is no longer supported by Microsoft, and no one is releasing browser updates for any browser on the platform.

Message 4 of 6

Thanks Adam,

Problem solved.

I think the problem was that the new editor was trying to access the store orders information from the dashboard, which is the way I have been doing it, and this seems not to be possible for anyone other than the account owner. However your email made me realise that someone with editor access can get to the same place through the Store tab in the Editor. So, all sorted. 

Message 5 of 6
Square

Ahh, yes, that's possible. Glad that we've figured out what was going on!

Message 6 of 6