x

Facebook conversion pixel events

Hello, a question: Has anyone been running Facebook conversion pixel events in their e-commerce? It does not work for me.

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

Hello! We have had some users putting those into place. Are you seeing a specific issue, or is it simply not functioning?

Message 2 of 9

I followed the instructions but something must be wrong, the fact is that the pixel convertion event is not active. Below I show the message and a screenshot

"The Facebook pixel code on this page didn't load, so no information was sent to Facebook."

Message 3 of 9

Did you ever figure out a solution for this error? I am seeing the same message when trying to apply the pixel into the store settings

Message 4 of 9

I have the same exact problem. add to cart, payments and purchases not recognized. now when I run FB ads it says "5 conversions" but they're not actually conversions because I didn't get 5 sales it's more like 5 clicks

Message 5 of 9

Did you ever figure out a solution for this error? I am seeing the same message when trying to apply the pixel into the store settings

Message 6 of 9
Square

I believe there's a newer app in our App Center you can use to add a Facebook pixel. I think this one is it:

https://www.weebly.com/app-center/adpixel?ref=ac-search

Message 7 of 9

This app looks like it is just for the normal facebook pixel which is pretty simple to do - what about tracking events on inline things like buttons and custom stuff like that?

Message 8 of 9

I set up my event tracking and the only 3 wont work arw the same ones in this post: add to cart, payment and confirmation/purchase. Facebook won’t recognize them. I wonder if those pages have some super encyption???

Message 9 of 9