x

Bulk Set Pickup Order Schedule

I have customers that order an item for pickup. Appearently, they get to choose when to pick up the item. The problem is that our particular product has to go through a setup process and that can be delayed due to a number of factors or that item may be back ordered and we are waiting for it to come in. I would have to go through each individual product one-by-one and and set up the pickup settings with an estimated pickup time - which might not be ready. I'm having customers show up for the pickup time they chose and their item is not ready or we are awaiting it being shipped to us. I should be given the option to not give a time or date, but a notice that we will notify the customer when the product is actually ready for pickup. I don't have time to go through over 500 products and set an estimated time when it would be available. 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

I got help with the settings, so we are all good now. 

Message 5 of 4
Square

Thanks for updating your post, @UkeMcQ!

Message 5 of 4

I was recently offered a GSUITE trial by Weebly, however, I wasn't satisfied with the service and did not intend to renew.

Without prior prompting, Weebly automatically charged me $77 for an annual GSUITE membership today. 

I would like to remove this service from my account and receive an immediate refund, please. 

I have since REMOVED my card from the automatic payment system, but please refund the money from the card you deducted it from. 

My website: www.theresanotherwayout.org

Message 5 of 4