x

Can't get Google Adsense to appear

Hi All:

I'm about to launch a new blog and can't get Google Adsense to work. I have been working with a tech support person at Weebly and they can't figure it out either.

The problem is that ads wont' display on my site. I was approved by Google more than 2 weeks ago, so I don't think it's a wait time issue.

I have placed ads in two ways.

• By simply dragging the Google Adsense element to an appropriate place on my web pages.
  • By acquiring ad code from Google and pasting it to my website using the Embed code element.

Will both of these methods work? What could be going wrong?

Ron

Message 1 of 6
1 Best Answer
Square

Best Answer

I'm seeing some 403 - Forbidden errors for your ads when I view your site, @TradSpirit. This usually means that Google has disallowed ads to be shown on your site for some reason. I would contact Google and ask why, and see if there's anything you can do to reverse that.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Square

Best Answer

I'm seeing some 403 - Forbidden errors for your ads when I view your site, @TradSpirit. This usually means that Google has disallowed ads to be shown on your site for some reason. I would contact Google and ask why, and see if there's anything you can do to reverse that.

Message 2 of 6

Thanks, Adam. I have tried contacting Google, but they never respond.I'll try again.

Message 3 of 6
Square

Good luck! I'd also recommend trying on Google's product forums - you might have better luck there:

https://productforums.google.com/forum/

Message 4 of 6

I'm not sure what happened, but now ads are showing beautifully in my Weebly editor, but they don't appear on the published site.

Does this seem like a Weebly issue or a Google issue?

Message 5 of 6
Square

That's probably a Google issue - I'm not sure that they treat it as the same domain in the editor as they do on the live site.

Message 6 of 6