x

'Print Order' doesn't print correctly using Chrome browser

I'm using Chrome to manage my Weebly site and store. However, when I use the 'Print Order' button on the Store->Orders page some of the bold text doesn't print and the printed order doesn't end up looking right. I have to use IE to get the order to print correctly which is a pain to have to remember to switch broswers. Can Weebly please correct this behavior in Chrome.

Thank you,

Jeff 

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Square

Do you think it would be possible to get a photo of an example order, @bobags? If so, can you attach that to a ticket and submit it to our support team?

http://hc.weebly.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Thanks!

Message 2 of 12

I have a copy of one that I can scan and then submit to someone there if you will give me as to how and to whom to submit it. 

Message 3 of 12
Square

When you submit a ticket with this link you can attach the scan as an image to it:

http://hc.weebly.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

That'll get sent to our support team who will reply to you.

Message 4 of 12

I've had this issue too, and found an odd fix.  If you toggle the "simplify page" radio button in the chrome print dialog, the order number and details reappear.  It can then be printed successfully.

Message 5 of 12

same kind of problems for me too,   been really awkward to print orders since the last update,   tried Landscape, Portrait,  explorer, I use Chrome all the time, now today when i go to print it just prints out what looks like a screenshot of what I have on screen?,  also prints the right hand slidebar ?   I also save as orders .PDF files to edit,  eg add a larger address label and a photo etc,   I can't do that now without 10 mins of re-arranging and deleting blank boxes etc,   come on weebly get this sorted,  we all have to print orders out in a timely fashion!!    thanks.

Message 6 of 12
Square

This should now be fixed in Chrome, and fixes for FireFox and Safari are coming soon. Thanks for your patience while our engineers work on it!

Message 7 of 12

The print order was fixed for a while in Chrome but now it's not working again. I tried on multiple computers in Chrome. When you hit Print Order, a blank page comes up to print (has the URL and page 1 / 1 so it's not totally blank). 

When I go into Explorer, it prints fine. Please fix. 

Message 8 of 12

Hello BlueIris! We're working on that issue presently, and should have a resolution out ASAP.

Message 9 of 12

I am having the same problem. Please fix ASAP! Thanks.

Message 10 of 12

Hello,

This is issue happening again whilst I try to access 'Print Order' using chrome. I do not have another internet browser service downloaded on my computer so I can not access it using another and longer method!

Please help.

Katie

Message 11 of 12

Hello Katie! Sorry for the trouble. Can you tell us a bit more about what's appearing or not appearing on the printed form there?

Message 12 of 12