x

Can you actually sell with the Starter Plan??

Hello, 

I am looking to get my store functional today, however have run into a wall. When I purchased the Starter Plan (as I am a starter to this), I was under the impression that sales were conducted through an official Weebly checkout page and with this would come shipping and tax support...really a necessity with doing online business. 

And although I have an editor to add "Shipping Rules"...which does not include an option to factor in shipping distance, after completing it, I am told it is effectively worthless unless I upgrade??

How do you set up a store where a customer can interact in real time with the Starter eCommerce Plan?

thank you

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square

If you want to automatically calculate shipping based on distance, it would make the most sense to use our Real-time Shipping feature. This is a part of our Business and Performance plans, though.

Message 2 of 4

Okay. There is an option to set a "Sale" price for an item in the Starter plan. Can I set the price of an item to be a "Sale" price when someone orders multiple items so I'm not charging them the shipping cost in every item? 

Message 3 of 4

Hey there! The Sale price would simply be a way to lower a price temporarily, so that the original price is still displayed. It wouldn't have a function for being set to specific amounts currently.

Message 4 of 4