x

Cannot Check out.

Hi there,

Newer to the commerce side. Everthing is showing as good to go and fully set up on my end through weebly, STRIPE and thier connection. That being said, when I attempt to check out, the site fails to load and produces the "This site cannot be reached" error due to connection time out.

Can anyone hold my hand through this?

Zak

www.armouronsafety.ca

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Square

Does that happen when you view your cart, or immediately after clicking the "checkout" button on the cart page?

Message 2 of 10

Adam, 

This is happening to my site as well, immediately after customers click on checkout. please advise. 

dominionhealthed.com

Message 3 of 10
Square

I couldn't seem to replicate that with your site, @Dominionhealth. Are you able to get this to happen if you test your checkout?

Message 4 of 10

Thanks, Adam. 

This is the class the student tried to check out with a credit card on yesterday. I just tried it and didn't get the check out option on my laptop. 

https://www.dominionhealthed.com/store/p83/Hybrid_Online_Nurse_Aide_Deposit_-_July_16th_class_only.h...

Message 5 of 10
Square

Are both you and your student using a school network for internet access, by chance?

Message 6 of 10

No, this is for students enroling off campus. 

This has happened several times in the past.  When students call we usually instruct them to close out their browser to restart the process. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. 

Message 7 of 10
Square

Hi @Dominionhealth Is the problem that you are timing out as the first poster states or is the problem that you do not have the option to complete checkout?

Message 8 of 10

Hi Bernadette, 

The students are not given an option to checkout. The checkout button does not appear. 

Message 9 of 10
Square

Thanks for clarifying. You may need to submit a ticket to support for this. I'm not seeing anything that should be preventing that button from being there and advanced tech support may need to do some tests. You will want to make sure to provide permission to publish the site. The email would also need to come from the email we have on file for you. https://hc.weebly.com/hc/en-us

Message 10 of 10