x

HELP! Trying to upgrade Weebly Promote, "Agreement Canceled"!

I just created a marketing email and had to upgrade my Weebly Promote...which I tried to pay for, but got this when I clicked "BUY NOW"!!  I also tried the  "GROW" Plan, same result and I only have between 600-700 contacts. What happened!!??image

Message 1 of 6
2 Best Answers
Square

Best Answer

This error is new to me, @mary8961

I recommend reaching out to the support team to see if this is something specific to your account. 

You can reach the team by scrolling to the bottom of our Help Center and clicking the contact us button. Once you see the automated chat window try typing something like "speak with a rep" to be directed to the teams available to your account. 

View Best Answer >

Message 7 of 6

Best Answer

Thank you Bernadette.  Since I was creating my email promotion to be sent last Friday, it's now way too late.  I've begun establishing my email campaigns over at Constant Contact since Weebly Promote kept giving me errors.  

I just did as you suggested and submitted my question to Weebly Help Chat....just to see what I did wrong or if there's a glitch.  It's too late though really.  Update: the Help Chat person didn't read what I wrote and gave me the totally wrong answer.  They thought I wanted a refund.  ????????  Anyway, I'll keep trying to figure out the problem for future reference.  But it's just too late now for the promotion I intended which lasted three days and ends today!  No one knows about it though!  Grrrrr.  Maybe Constant Contact will be a better solution anyway.

View Best Answer >

Message 7 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Square

Best Answer

This error is new to me, @mary8961

I recommend reaching out to the support team to see if this is something specific to your account. 

You can reach the team by scrolling to the bottom of our Help Center and clicking the contact us button. Once you see the automated chat window try typing something like "speak with a rep" to be directed to the teams available to your account. 

Message 7 of 6

Best Answer

Thank you Bernadette.  Since I was creating my email promotion to be sent last Friday, it's now way too late.  I've begun establishing my email campaigns over at Constant Contact since Weebly Promote kept giving me errors.  

I just did as you suggested and submitted my question to Weebly Help Chat....just to see what I did wrong or if there's a glitch.  It's too late though really.  Update: the Help Chat person didn't read what I wrote and gave me the totally wrong answer.  They thought I wanted a refund.  ????????  Anyway, I'll keep trying to figure out the problem for future reference.  But it's just too late now for the promotion I intended which lasted three days and ends today!  No one knows about it though!  Grrrrr.  Maybe Constant Contact will be a better solution anyway.

Message 7 of 6

3 hours later and no help...."We've never seen this before."  I lost my connection at the 3 hour point and frantically raced back over to 'chat' only to find out I have to start ALL OVER.  Guillermo said he hopes I have a good day and how can he help (in very broken and misspelled English).  Weebly (Square) customer service is a nightmare.  I want my time back, especially since it was 100% wasted, AGAIN!

Message 7 of 6
Square

Oh, no! I'm really sorry to hear that did not work out for you. 😟 I can't see any specific errors on the backend, but I'll see if I can reach out to the support team to have them follow up with you where the chat left off. 

Message 7 of 6

It took 6+ hours of 'chatting' and no one ever told me WHY this happened.  (We've never seen this before.)  But I was able to get weebly promote to function....wasn't worth the massive hours of hassle though.

Message 7 of 6