x

Import Products - Issues

Hello All,

I'm trying to import some products but I'm having issues.

The main issue is: Weebly don't recognize some fields and even with the name filed, when I try to upload products,Weebly keep sending me the message "You need product name or ID (....)".

So this is a bug. I don't know if is related with browser (tried with Mozilla and Chrome) but weebly have big bugs in Ecommerce & Products section.

Does anyone has the same experience? Does anyone has a sample file to import products?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square

Hello @dannysan20 Smiley Happy

Your csv file will need to have specific columns in order to import correctly. The easiest way to make sure you have this properly done is to start with an export file. If you do not have any products currently listed in your store you can create one product with all the fields you know you will need. Now when you export the file you will have a guideline to follow. Smiley Happy

Let me know how this works out for you or if you have any other questions! 

Message 2 of 4

Hey dear @Bernadette,

Thanks for your answer Smiley Happy

I worked with ETL tools for about 3 years, so import/export data isn't a stranger thing for me.

Look my file - CSV file, exported from weebly:

imageAnd the result:

So, now do you believe there's a bug over here?

Thanks

Tags (1)
Message 3 of 4
Square

@dannysan20

Sent you a message, but you may need to reach out to support so that someone can take a look at the file. 

https://hc.weebly.com/hc/en-us

Message 4 of 4