x

In "Select Products" site adding product in element issue.

In the product category site adding new product in (+ Select Products) site, there is only first 10 product is showing up, that is no load more product for adding. if i adding new product to category using another method, that product will showing up in last page on category, this is very trouble for me and command sense customer will not check new product start from last page right?

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Square

Are you trying to add all of the products from a particular category, @crazyboy237? It might be simplest to just remove the whole category from the Products element at first, then re-add it so it just auto-selects every product for the category.

Message 2 of 7

Not, example my page is selling shoe, i everyday upload 60 new product, 30 for nike, 30 for adidas, in (+ Select Products) site assort to product category, that just have first 10 new upload product to choose, another 50 product is no show out.

Message 3 of 7

Re: In "Select Products" site adding product in element issue.

Not, example my page is selling shoe, i everyday upload 60 new product, 30 for nike, 30 for adidas, in (+ Select Products) site assort to product category, that just have first 10 new upload product to choose, another 50 product is no show out.

Message 4 of 7
Square

Sorry about that. This issue you are experiencing may require you to create a support ticket so our team can look into this further. The work-around for now would be to search for the product you are trying to add. Sorry again for the inconvenience. 

https://hc.weebly.com/hc/en-us

Message 5 of 7

I have the same problem as @crazyboy237.  From the Category Page when I click the "Select Products" button only 10 random products are visible in the popup window (I have almost 300 products loaded)

From the Product Page I can still add products in bulk to categories though.

Message 6 of 7
Square

Sorry to hear that, @MACSMosaics. Can you contact our support team about that if you haven't yet?

http://hc.weebly.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Message 7 of 7