x

Not enough inventory in stock.

Is any one else having customers get a "Not enough inventory in stock" message?  My customers are getting this message even though the item is in stock.  This is only occuring on mobile and tablets.  I contacted support, they said it was a bug and it was being investigated by their engineers.

It has been a week and I still have yet to hear any updates.  I wanted to know if anyone else has run into this issue?

www.mochisu.com

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15

Hey there! Sorry for the trouble, our team is still at work on the underlying issue. If anyone else is seeing it as well, definitely get in touch with support here, as they'll be able to update you via email as soon as things are cleared up.

Message 2 of 16

I'm experiencing the same issue and it's leading to loss of sales. 

Message 3 of 16
Square

Sorry to hear this @junQtique! Can you post a link to one of the products that is displaying the low inventory alert?

Message 4 of 16

Hey @junQtique,

Yes, Weebly was able to resolve the issue.  It was a bug that caused the issue.  Unfortunately it did take some time for support to find the bug.

Message 5 of 16

I get this when checking my website on my desktop when i have 1 item available.

Message 9 of 16

Message 9 of 16
Square

Tracking inventory usually requires a higher upgrade than Personal, @branda_beattie - I'm wondering if that's causing some strangeness with the feature. Have you contacted our support team yet? It's possible there's a bug causing what you are seeing.

Message 9 of 16

Hi, I see this thread is from 4 years ago and it says the bug is fixed but customers are still seeing the 'not enough inventory in stock' message. How do I stop this? Thanks.

Message 13 of 16
Square

Hi @Ecoselection Thanks for reaching out.

I'm not familiar with the original bug, but can you post a link to one of your items that is showing this message?

Message 13 of 16

Hi Bernadette

Thanks for your reply. Please see below link to the page which shows the 'not enough inventory' message and also a screenshot of the message. If the customer continues to the basket, it looks like they can order and pay but receiving this message before they do could put people off.

Thanks for your help.
Bree

Message 13 of 16
Square

Hi, @Ecoselection.

I tested this with my iPhone but I didn't see the message with that item after I selected the Pink variation. Are you still seeing that?

Message 13 of 16

I'm encountering this same issue. Of course Weebly is closed every time this happens. Did you get an explantation and how to resolve this error?

Thanks!

Message 13 of 16

I’m seeing this issue now, by a mobile user. Can I get help to resolve?
Message 16 of 16
Square

Which product on your website are you seeing that with, @AGoods

Message 16 of 16

We are having that same issue now. I hope it gets fixed quickly.

Message 17 of 16