x

Problems with check out again

I am having problems again with customers not being able to check out, this is the message I was sent  from my customer.

Hi Elaine I'm trying to buy the robin in 5x7 and the freebie and it's not letting me go to paypal pls can I have your Paypal add so I can send the money and could you send them via messnger pls been try for ages lol thanks

It seems to be when ever some one tries to check out using a mobile phone or tablet, I asked for a screen shot and this is what she sent me, she said nothing happens when you click the next button, as though it is just an image and not an active button.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Square

Thanks for the screenshot, @milliesmum. I couldn't replicate this when I opened Safari on my iPhone and tested. Are you able to recreate what your customer saw?

Message 2 of 5

@Adam

I couldn't replicate it either but I think I have found the problem. I have spoken to paypal and they keep telling me there is nothing wrong and that it is my website but I have just been tagged in a post on Facebook and it looks as if it is Paypal.

Message 3 of 5
Square

Ahh - thanks for the investigative work. I'm sure they'll get it resolved shortly.

Message 4 of 5

Hi there Milliesmum! I am still having problems with paypal and checkout. Did you ever find out what the problem is? Is it on Paypal's end or was there something you had to do/change. Any help would be great as my customers are saying they can not pay with palpal's invoice either.
Message 5 of 5