x

Product sorting feature for end-user

Here's a comment from a frustrated user of our Weebly webstore: 

"It appears you have good stuff, but your website is terrible. Why are there no filtering or sorting options? Why do you show so many out of stock options? If I go to tenors - I want to sort them by price and not see and that I can't buy. That's pretty basic web store 101 stuff. It's hard for me to have any faith you'll set up my **product** if you can't setup a decent store. Check out **competition's site** - they have it figured out. And will be getting my business."

Why is there not a feature for sorting products by price?! He's right...that's basic web store 101. I have to manually sort products by putting them under categories. Am I missing something? Is there an app I have to add? There's only a search product feature, not sort. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Tags (2)
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Square

Thanks for sharing your experience. I'm sorry to hear your customer was not happy with the website. The classic Weebly editor does not have a sorting function at this time. 

Did you make some edits since posting? I'm looking at your site and trying to recreate the scenario, but I don't see any sold out products. 

Message 4 of 3

One of the items on my website is a List with 4 colums of information.  Is there a way for users to 

sort the list by column in real-time?  Currently I have to provide 4 seperate "sorted" lists.  In order to do this, each time I add or remove an element from the list I have to resort and save 4 new files.  This is a very time consuming process. 

If this real-time feature is not a currently available, is it being considered / planned? 

Thanks, Len  

Message 4 of 3