x

Recurring payments

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, please make it possible to charge people a one time fee and a subscription in ONE transaction.

Message 1 of 24
23 REPLIES 23

We're a non-profit and use MoonClerk as a 3rd party processor (funds go to our Stripe account from MoonClerk). It has recurring membership options, monthly & yearly, which is nice, but it has a hokey name and pulls people off the site & I'm convinced we've got a fair amount of donation/membership 'cart' abandonment when they get that far. And it's $30/mo. Trying to get something else set up. So disappointed Weebly doesn't offer this, and owned by Square you'd think they could figure it out. 

Message 25 of 24
Square

Welcome to the Community, @KB4COTA.

Have you checked out membership options in our App Center? There are some paid membership apps there which should provide a more seamless experience for your site visitors.

Message 25 of 24

Well, as I've said what I (& apparently plenty of others) want is a recurring payment option built straight in. I'm already using a 3rd party product for this - MoonClerk. Any ideas on ETA for this functionality? Thank you.

Message 25 of 24