x

Remove Paypal Checkout

Hi,

We have downgraded to the starter pack. I have removed the page that had the store on it but I still get this error message when publishing. Click on 'Manage' does not take you to the place where it can be removed. How do I resolve?

Your site is using features your plan does not include. Upgrade now or remove the following features to publish your site.
Modify or remove these premium elements and features:

Paypal Checkout

Regards

Peter

Message 1 of 40
1 Best Answer
Square

Best Answer

Sorry for the trouble, @Peter65. Sounds like you need to go to Store > Checkout and disconnect from PayPal.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 40
39 REPLIES 39
Square

Log into your Weebly dashboard, then click Settings>Checkout and scroll down to the Paypal section. You will see an option to disconnect. 

Message 23 of 40

i disconnected paypal, but despite, it now shows "this store hasnt got payment connected yet"

I d like the store to just show a reserve button with the specs of the client. (i would then contact the client to get them to pay through normal bank transfer)

someone??

Message 23 of 40
Square

Is the reserve button something you want in place of the add to cart button?

Message 24 of 40

Hi Admin,

I am having the same issue with my site unfortunately (formerly had a store function now disabled), and cannot see any Paypal or store option within Settings. Can you advise?

Many Thanks.

Message 41 of 40
Square

It looks like you were still connected to PayPal, @DRobbo, so I disconnected it for you. You shouldn't see that message now when you try to publish.

Message 41 of 40

I can't figure out how to remove PayPal. I had tried the paid version of weebly and just downgraded, now my site is down because I need PayPal checkout removed. 

Message 41 of 40
Square

Hi @Azigzag You can remove Paypal by clicking on Settings > Checkout, and then disconnecting next to Paypal. 

Message 41 of 40

This option does not show up for me, that's why I'm asking for assistance. Based on messages here it looks like someone may be able to disable it for me? Thanks!

Message 41 of 40
Square

I think I misunderstood you, and have removed the paid plan from the site. Can you check to see if you are able to publish now? 

Message 41 of 40

It is up and runn9ng. Thank you so much for solving this for me!

Message 41 of 40
Square

You're welcome! Take care. Smiley Happy

Message 41 of 40

Could you do the same for me?

Message 41 of 40
Square

Hi @michaelfay - welcome to the Community.

You should be disconnected from PayPal now, and I've removed your expired service for you. Feel free to upgrade to a different plan and publish whenever you are ready.

Message 41 of 40

I re-published the site at a lower service level. Thank you!

Message 41 of 40

I need the same thing done for my site. There is no "disconnect" button, just "upgrade".

Message 41 of 40
Square

Which site are you seeing that with, @DeniseandLarry?

Message 41 of 40

I need help with disconnecting Paypal as well it won´t let me publish after downgrading to a connect plan, I have already been sending emails to support and for four days nobody is replying!!!!

Message 41 of 40

Hello!

I am having this issue too, where I have a site I have downgraded. I found where it allows me to connect Paypal, but the only option it gives me is to upgrade, not to disconnect it. Unfortunately this is preventing me from publishing the entire site.

Please advise!

Message 41 of 40
Square

Hi @upadartteam.

What site are you seeing that with? I checked the site in the account tied to your Community profile, but it's upgraded to Performance and has a disconnect button for PayPal.

Message 41 of 40