x

Removing cart and store from site

Hello, I want to remove the store and cart from my site. I no longer want people to purchase items from the site. How can I do this?

Message 1 of 57
56 REPLIES 56

Hello @Bernadette,

Yes! I have an Apple device, and I've also downloaded the App! And... what's next?

Thank you!

Message 48 of 57
Square

Great! Log into the app, and click on your website. Then click Store at the bottom, then Settings in the top right. Click on Store Mode and switch to Buy Now. Hit save in the top right corner, then you should be good to go. 

Let me know how it goes! Smiley Happy

Message 48 of 57

Hello @Bernadette! Great news! It worked! Thanks a lot!

Message 48 of 57

Hi

I am having a similar problem, I want to remove my cart and store but I have no option to change to buy now under General tab. Thanks

Message 48 of 57
Square

Hi @gigi3 Can you please verify the site name? I see a few sites in your account. Thanks! 

Message 48 of 57

I don't have a store page but the cart still shows up and I have a store menu that I cannot find a way to delete. 

Message 48 of 57

Hello hwhcarol! Having a Store tab in your editor is normal, but we may want to do away with that cart. What site are you seeing this on?

Message 49 of 57

how do I remove the cart if I didn't set my store up yet my website doesn't sell anything so i want  to get rid of the cart because it is useless

Message 50 of 57

Go to katranch.weebly.com

Message 55 of 57
Square

Did you need help, @NinjagoKristia?

Message 55 of 57

Hello, I am looking to remove the cart from the menu on a site I am building and the help advice from the above users was not helpful at this time. I need this cart to be removed from my main nav as it is only for use for employees behind a log-in and should not be visable to the users on the front end. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. 

Message 55 of 57
Square

Are you using membership with your website, @bzenk303? I think it will be hard to conditionally show the cart unless you're using something like that.

Message 55 of 57

I just right-clicked on the word "Store" at the top. That brought up a menu and I selected the bottom choice, "Inspect" which pops up the HTML at the bottom of the screen. I chose the option of making it invisible. Problem solved!

Message 55 of 57

We need the potential for humans to add their emails to acquire observe of recent weblog posts. I understand this is mentioned someplace else - but our target market/subscribers are NGOs, scientists and political selection-makers. Having labored in that space for almost twenty years, they/we respond to emailed alerts of a new blog post to cut thru the social media noise of twitter and facebook - and we need to streamline the sharing/indicators to as few movements required as possible.

Message 57 of 57

Im having the equal mistakes pop up, but I don't have SKUs for any products and it has constantly allow me replace inventory availability, infact I up to date all the variant in this object on store, besides for the new one I just introduced, and whenever i try to upload the stock level to it

Message 58 of 57