x

Sorting / Filtering products

Hi,

My website is not eCommerce, but my question is about a classic eCommerce functionnality I believe.

On my website I advertise products but I don't sell them through the site.

Though, I would like my visitors to be able to filter and sort the products to find quickly what they are looking for. I would like to customise the relevant filters and being able to filter the products using several filters at the same time.

For instance, people could filter by price and/or by colour and/or by size and/or by any other criteria that I set up.

Is there a way to do this with Weebly Starter or do I have to upgrade to Pro ? Maybe by buying some apps or widgets ?

Thank you !

Paul

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

@Paul_S;   I don;t believe filtering option is available.  However, if you are familiar with css/html do a google and you may find the programs that you can use to customize your template.

Message 2 of 4

Thank you Boba Fett. Unfortunately I know nothing about code...

Message 3 of 4

I have the same problem.  I am sure that many companies do.  A search/filter on products is such a basic requirement for any e-commerce site, whether or not the transaction is made via the website.  Could you imagine a site like autotrader where you could not select the type of car you wanted, or a real estate agent site where you could not select the properties in your price range?

I have already done a lot of work creating my website.  It never occurred to me that such a basic feature would not be available.  I like weebly, but sadly I think I am going to have to move to another website builder that can provide the facilities that a professional business requires.

Regards

David

Message 4 of 4