x

This store is not yet accepting payments.

Any help on this??? need to start selling again, after changing to weebly from shoppify, the change was not smooth, please allow my store to accept paymets.

nhbshop.com

Fausto

Sales Manager

NHBshop.com

Message 1 of 69
1 Best Answer
Square

Best Answer

If you see a "this store is not yet accepting payments" message, it usually means one of a few things:

1. Your site doesn't have an SSL certificate so the browser sees it as insecure. For sites built with the classic Weebly drag and drop editor, go to the Settings tab within the website editor and enable the SSL option. For sites built using the Square Online editor, unpublish your site with the option in Website > General Settings, then publish your site again.
  2. You haven't yet connected to a checkout provider in Settings > Checkout. See our guide on how to accept payments for more information.
  3. You need to upgrade to a paid plan that supports selling items. See our pricing page for a comparison of plans and features.

View Best Answer >

Message 70 of 69
68 REPLIES 68

Hello, i'm also having that problem when someone trys to make a purchase it says 'This store in not yet accepting payments' i have checked all my settings and everything is correct it happened when i transferd my domain from shopify to weebly. can u please help me with this problem. www.shopglamwithsam.com

Tags (1)
Message 70 of 69
Square

Hi @Glamwithsam A couple things that will probably resolve this issue: 1. Check to see if you have an email from ICANN asking you to confirm the recent domain transfer. It should be a simple link that you can click that will verify the transfer. 2. Can you try to first un-publish the site from your dashboard by clicking Website>General Settings and scrolling down to the bottom of the page for the un-publish option? Then open the editor and re-publish. Let me know if that works for you!

Message 70 of 69

Hi, I'm having the same problem. My payment is connected and is active but every time I got to purchase something it comes up with the same message "this store is not yet accepting payments 

https://handmade-creations-108407.weeblysite.com/product/Siliconekeyring/2?cp=true&sa=true&sbp=false...

Message 70 of 69

I guess I'm next for assistance.  Site not accepting payments.  www.getoutthereli.com

Message 70 of 69
Square Community Moderator

Hi there, @GetOutThereLI

I am not able to replicate that error on your account. Are you able to send a screenshot of that error occurring? 

Ellie
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 70 of 69

Hello

I also have this issue and am going round and round in circles trying to sort it out but to no avail. Please can someone help - website it www.theautismteachingandlearninghub.co.uk

Kind regards

Kerry

Message 70 of 69