x

Order Confirmation email is Garbled and has HTML code Artefacts

Hi, 

Just recently "You have just received an order" email is coming through garbled and with Html code 

Is there a way to fix this?

See top right hand corner of email in the picture below

Message 1 of 14
1 Best Answer
Square

Best Answer

This should be fixed @InTuneMusicAu Can you test it out with a test order? Thanks!

View Best Answer >

Message 10 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
Square

Hi @InTuneMusicAu Are you printing from the order confirmation screen or from your email? What is the name of your site and it it okay if we make a zero dollar product to try to reproduce? Thanks!

Message 2 of 14

Hi Bernadette, 

This is the auto response email I receive from Weebly that we will then print as a picking slip.

if you head to this page there are $0 items for purchase

http://www.intunemusic.com.au/dorico---peter-wardrobe-1-on-1.html

Message 3 of 14
Square

Hm.. I'm not getting the same error. If you try in a different browser do you get the same result? 

Message 4 of 14

Hi Bernadette, 

That one came through clean

Message 5 of 14

@Bernadette 

Your order didn't have the Billing column on the left and shipping coloum on the right.

Can you order another $0 product and have a differnet shipping address please? 

Message 6 of 14
Square

Sure. Which product did you purchase in your screenshot?  Nevermind, I see it. I wonder if it is because I was purchasing a service and not physical product? Can I copy the same product from your screenshot and make the copy a zero dollar purchase. I can hide it on a hidden page and delete after testing. 

Message 7 of 14

@Bernadette

Yes you can

Message 8 of 14
Square

Hm.. yes, I'm able to replicate an error as well. Although mine is showing up on the opposite side of screen. 

It's also possible it looks different because it is already being working on. I'll make sure advanced tech is aware of the issue and we will send you an escalated support ticket. Thanks again for bringing this to our attention. Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 14
Square

Best Answer

This should be fixed @InTuneMusicAu Can you test it out with a test order? Thanks!

Message 10 of 14

Hi @Bernadette

yes emails seem to be coming through clean now.

many thanks for your help!

Message 11 of 14
Square

My pleasure! Smiley Very Happy

Message 12 of 14

Hi Guys

The order confirmation garbled message showing html code is back

Message 15 of 14
Square

I checked with our engineers and it looks like they're working on fixing that, @InTuneMusicAu. Thanks for your patience!

Message 15 of 14