x

how to remove newsletter pop-up window

I want to remove the sign up popup window from the website and i can't seem to find how

Message 1 of 41
40 REPLIES 40

Edit Site

Click the Apps Tab

Top right corner press My Apps

Identify which App you're using that you created the popup on

Click Manage on that App

Go through the steps to turn it off or disconnect the app

Make sure to publish the site to bring changes live

Message 42 of 41
Square

If you happen to be using a popup via Promote, you'll need to go to Promote to delete the popup.

Message 42 of 41

I have this same issue but there are no apps to turn off in 'My Apps' and I cant work out where the newsletter pop up is set up. I only noticed it was active after publishing my new site.  Any further ideas on where the settings are? 

Thanks,

Laine

Message 42 of 41

Sorry, ignore that I found it. Smiley Happy

Message 42 of 41

*How???* I'm having the same issue. 

Message 42 of 41

Where did you find it? I am having the same issue and I need to turn it off before I throw my laptop lol.
Message 42 of 41
Square

In the same part of Promote where you create pop-up forms is the option to delete them:

https://hc.weebly.com/hc/en-us/articles/222591767-Add-a-Dynamic-Sign-Up-Form-with-the-Lead-Capture-T...

Message 42 of 41

Adam, can you help me? I have a new "Join Our Newsletter" on my page and "sign up" in the uper lefthand corner. I would like to remove these items but I don't know how. Thank you for the help. 

Message 42 of 41
Square

The little tab on the top right looks to be the Privy app, which you can remove by going to Apps > My Apps, then clicking the "..." button fro the app. The other one looks to be the Popup app, which can be removed in the same way.

Message 42 of 41

Hi Adam,

Is there a way that I can remove my pop up window Newsletter from one single page?

I do not want it to be shown on my landing page.

Thanks for your reply.

Judith 

Message 42 of 41
Square

Hi Judith. It sounds like your newsletter is in your footer? Can you provide a link to your site so we can confirm? I'm not sure if there's a way to do that without coding, but we can check. Thanks! 

Message 42 of 41

Hi Adam,

I'm having this same issue. I swant to remove the Newsletter pop up but I can't find anywhere to do this.\\

I don't seem to have any "Promote" sidebar and I have no added apps at the moment?

Any idea how I stop this pop up?

Thanks

Rob

Message 42 of 41
Square

Try this, @Robkenphoto:

1. Go to the Marketing tab

2. Click on Lead Capture

3. If the current lead capture form is not inactive, click the "..." and choose the option to deactivate or delete.

Message 42 of 41

Adam,

I have the "pro" subscription so I dont think I have a "marketing tab"

Message 42 of 41
Square

Hi @realmagick Your dashboard is setup a bit different. Click on the arrow next to home to open up the drop down, then click Marketing>Lead Capture>Go to Popups

Then scroll to the bottom of the section and click the three dots to the right of your active popup and choose delete. 

Message 42 of 41

I, as well, am having the same issue.

I have a pop-up on my landing page for a webinar I held yesterday.

I believe I used an email collector (newsletter??) app to create the pop-up....as I required registration for the webinar.

Can't seem to find any way to remove the pop-up. I can't "get back" to the place I went to in order to create the ad.

Appreciate help on this!

Jackie

Message 42 of 41
Square

Hi Jackie. The popup can be disabled from Website>Popups, then scroll to the bottom of the screen and click the three dots to the right of the popup you want to disable. 

Message 42 of 41

i have the same problem! how can we fix it?

Message 42 of 41
Square

What is the name of your site, @gryhoundsforlif? Did the above steps help at all? 

Message 42 of 41

I'm having the same issue with my site and none of the troubleshooting tips in this thread have helped me find where this email newsletter pop-up setting is.  Please assist.

Message 42 of 41