x

How do I change my account email address?

[Note: The title of this post has been updated by a moderator.]

Hi,

I would like to change the email I use on my account, how can I do this please? Thanks!

Message 1 of 162
1 Best Answer
Square

Best Answer

Hi @jojo

Changing the email on your account is super easy! Log into Weebly, click on your name in the top right corner, and then click on Account. Now on the left side of the screen you will see your profile along with an edit button. Click on that, update the email, then click save. Hope this helps!

Note that there are some accounts where it is not possible to change the email address. In those instances please contact our support team for assistance.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 162
161 REPLIES 161
Square

Best Answer

Hi @jojo

Changing the email on your account is super easy! Log into Weebly, click on your name in the top right corner, and then click on Account. Now on the left side of the screen you will see your profile along with an edit button. Click on that, update the email, then click save. Hope this helps!

Note that there are some accounts where it is not possible to change the email address. In those instances please contact our support team for assistance.

Message 2 of 162

there is no edit button on mine why?

Message 102 of 162
Square

This is because you have a Square Online Store account, @northeastsurf. We can help you change the email address, though. Can you send me a private message with the new email address you want to use?

Message 102 of 162

Hi, the same thing is happening to me. How do i private message you so i can tell you the email that i need changed

nevermind i figured out how to private message you

Message 102 of 162
Square

Not a problem - I just replied to your PM.

Message 102 of 162

Hi, I've got the same probem, can you help me ? Smiley Happy 

Message 102 of 162
Square

I'll send you a private message, @CecileB

Message 102 of 162

I also cannot change the email associated with my weebly. any help would be much appreciated. I dont know how to PM... Thanks!

Message 102 of 162
Square

That's ok, @Solisretail. I'll send you a PM - you'll get an email with a link you can click to reply to it here in Community.

Message 102 of 162

Hi, I'm having the same issue with my account and also have a squareup account. Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you!

Message 102 of 162

@Adam can you pleae help me too? 

Message 102 of 162
Square

Hi, @lpryor. I'll send you a PM to follow up.

Message 102 of 162

Can you let me know how to cahnge my email? Having the same issue as many said Thanks!

Message 102 of 162
Square

Hi @judah You'll have to first update the email on Square's end. This should also update your email for Weebly's side, but if not we can try to help you update it. Occasionally, the issue may need to be escalated to advanced support. We'll do what we can to help you out, though. Please send me a private message if you have any questions. 

Message 102 of 162

@Adam I am having the same trouble, but for some reason it is not allowing me to send a pm. Could you please help me out?

Message 102 of 162
Square

Not a problem, @EthelsBagels.

Message 102 of 162

Can you help me change the email adress on my account too?

Message 102 of 162

Adam,

Help.  I changed my squareup email but it seems like it didnt take in weebly.  Because of this, it seems to have caused issues with verifying my account.  I see on the community you may be able to help.

I dont see how to change it in Weebly/  Can you help?  Old email [personal info redacted]  New email [personal info redacted]

Thanks,

Carlo

Message 102 of 162
Square

O've also take care of that for you as well, @redhouse164.

Message 102 of 162

Can you help me change my owner email address as well?  Also I don't want to receive an email after every order a customer places?  I though I unclicked that option but I keep getting emails. 

[removed private information]

Message 102 of 162