x

How do I change my account email address?

[Note: The title of this post has been updated by a moderator.]

Hi,

I would like to change the email I use on my account, how can I do this please? Thanks!

Message 1 of 162
1 Best Answer
Square

Best Answer

Hi @jojo

Changing the email on your account is super easy! Log into Weebly, click on your name in the top right corner, and then click on Account. Now on the left side of the screen you will see your profile along with an edit button. Click on that, update the email, then click save. Hope this helps!

Note that there are some accounts where it is not possible to change the email address. In those instances please contact our support team for assistance.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 162
161 REPLIES 161

I need help with this also. How do I reach someone?

Message 102 of 162
Square

Anyone that needs help with this can send me a private message by clicking on my profile pic, then "send private message".  @FCet82 It looks like the system auto-closed your request so Adam would not have seen the message. You can send the info to me, though. Smiley Happy

Message 102 of 162

could you help me out too?

Message 102 of 162
Square

Hi @NEbs Can you please send me a private message with the email address you wish to use? Once I see the message I will update the email. Thanks! 

Message 102 of 162

Hi there I am trying to change my email over to my business email. I have this email all over my square howver with weebly it is showing an inacurate email. Can you please assist with this change? How do I message you privately 

Message 102 of 162
Square

I'll send you a message, @evcustomstx

Message 102 of 162

Hello! I have a square account and also need the email updated on my weebly account.  Can you help me with that please?

Message 102 of 162
Square

I'll send you a private message. Thanks. 

Message 102 of 162

Hello I also am having the same problem, I wante to change my email but I have the squareup account. How do I change my email with weebly? I was able to with squareup but on my weebly account it still shows up as my previous email and not the new updated one I did for squareup.com.

Message 102 of 162
Square

Hi @priscillads I just responded to your private message, but it looks like someone in support may have already helped you out? Please let us know if there's anything more we can do. Thanks! 

Message 102 of 162

Can you please help me change my email
Message 102 of 162

Hello, i need to change my weebly email, ive changed the one for square but theres no edit button on my email section. Theres only one in the phone number section. can you pm me and help ,e get this solved?

Message 102 of 162
Square

Thanks for your post, @import. I'll send you a private message.

Message 102 of 162

Can you please help me ? I can't change my email account on weebly only on square 

Message 102 of 162
Square

Hi @Montana1 Can you please follow up with your message to Adam (or myself) and let him know the correct email address you are trying to use? We may be able to help you out, otherwise the request will need to go through the support team. 

Message 102 of 162

I haven’t received a private message from anyone
Message 102 of 162

Hi Adam,

I also have the same problem. I just realised I used the wrong email to log in but can still log in into our Weebly website. I want to change the email but I dunno know how. How to PM you anyway?

Message 102 of 162

Is it possible to only change the email for the Weebly Community? So that I get notified at a different email? Thanks

Message 104 of 162
Square

That's a good question. It's not possible to change the email since it's tied to your Weebly account. One thing you can try doing is setting up an email forward within your email box. I've only done this with Gmail, but I'm assuming it's possible with other email services. You'll need to create a filter using the subject line or from address, then set it so that the emails are automatically forwarded to your alternate email address. 

Message 104 of 162

Hi - I'm trying to change my email. A pop-up comes up asking for email and password with a 'save' button on the top right. Is this asking for my current email and password or what I want to change it to? Because it isn't letting me do either. 

I'm having trouble creating an ecommerce account through SQUARE because I already have a weebly account. We found a suggested solution to change the email that I log in with currently for Weebly. So hoping to get that change and solve our dillema! 

Message 106 of 162
Square

It should update for you if you enter the current password, and the new email you wish to use.

What happens when you try to create a site with your current Square account? 

Message 106 of 162