x

add graphics to square retail customer display

when I was visiting another place of employment, they had a graphic on their square customer display. the graphic showed customers how to insert the chip on the reader. I would LOVE to know how to place this graphic on the machine so I don't have to explain 500 times a day how to insert the chip. any help on how to place this graphic on the display would help.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Alumni

@thesharehouse - Just so I understand correctly, are you referring to the Insert Chip prompt that's displayed at the end of the payment flow or are you trying to upload an image to your customer display? 

Justin
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 3

I suggest a *static-cling label instead of a sticker.  Similar to the "We accept VISA" you see on the window of a merchant or the sticker you get on your windshield after you get an oil change to remind you of the next oil change.  The "How to Insert Chip" graphic would be on the static-cling label.  Custom shapes and sizes to fit the POS or Square Terminal customer display.  Our creative team can create custom shapes and branded static-cling graphics for business owners via oevae.com 

*Static-cling labels are a type of sticker that holds firmly to any smooth surface without using adhesive. They are made from thin, white vinyl which naturally adheres to glass and other smooth surfaces. Use static clings for branding windows or any other clean, non-porous surface.
oevae.com
Message 3 of 3