x
Beta Member

Am I able to offer tiered type of rewards?

I own a coffee shop. Right now we have 2 different paper punch cards, one for drinks, and one for bags of coffee beans. I want to switch to digital loyalty and use square's program.

1.How would anyone suggest I set up my rewards so that its fair for both types of customers- drink or bean? We also have retail merchandise and I dont really want to include those items in our loyalty program.

2. Can I have more than one type of reward? For example, a category reward for each different merchandise category? 

3. Can you have a reward where a purchase from any of 4 different categories would result in a specific item reward?

Any thoughts would be appreciated!

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 28
1 Best Answer
Alumni

Best Answer

Multiple tier rewards in Loyalty have arrived! See more here!

View Best Answer >

Message 28 of 28
27 REPLIES 27

@Wildflour I posted how i make square work and I am LOVING IT! it is a little clunky for employees but they have seen to adapt pretty easily. I am not sure where I posted my example and the cards i designed and order to ahnd out to them to explain the program, but My customers are loving it in comparison to Belly!!! I am so glad too. I was totally worried about the customer not liking the switch (this is my third one!) I have a lot of long time loyal csutomers (VIP people in my Tiered program). I had assumed it was here i posted it but it might have been when i was talking about how my loyalty wasnt working or working sporadically due to app issue, sorry but I think it might help some of you to work around the lack of tiered here. 

Message 22 of 28

Can we please get an update with reward tiers? For example: If customer does not want to spend their points on reward #1 they can save up points for #2 which costs more points but its a better reward. Also, can we please incorporate the rewards program for online orders as well? I feel terrible not being able offer my loyal online customers a comprehensive rewards program. 

Message 23 of 28
Square

Hi @Psycho_Turtle. I went ahead and moved your comment to the thread where we are tracking this feature request. It's definitely a something that we hear requested from our sellers pretty frequestly. I do know that this is something that is top of mind for our product team. While I don't have an update to share right this moment, I do promise to update this thread once I do. In the meantime, I can assure you that we're listening. Thanks for sticking with Square Loyalty! 🙃

Sean
he/him/his
Product Manager | Square, Inc.
Message 24 of 28

I am considereing to sign up for Square Loyalty and was wondering if I would I be able to offer star tier level of rewards?

Example- Everey 10$ = 1 Star Point

5 Stars to to redeem

5 Stars= Redeem a Fountain drink

10 Stars = Smoothie or Side items

20 Stars = Entree item 

Message 25 of 28
Square Community Moderator

This reply was created from merging an existing thread: “Am I able to offer tiered type of rewards?”.

Hey @IC

Glad to hear you're interested in the Loyalty Features. 

You'll be able to setup your rewards by Amount per Star, but there isn't currently a way to setup a tiered level reward system that allows customers to save up stars for an entree item like you mentioned. 

You'd be limited to just one reward type for your account. I've moved your post over to this existing thread, as it has a few workarounds suggested by your fellow sellers. 

Message 26 of 28
Alumni

Hi all - I'm sharing that we're now accepting merchants for an early access tiered loyalty program. See more on this thread and comment to learn more! 

Message 27 of 28
Alumni

Best Answer

Multiple tier rewards in Loyalty have arrived! See more here!

Message 28 of 28