x

Can modifiers be a drop-down menu instead of a grid?

https://squareup.com/store/thesepitchesbecrazy

Is my first try so far. I have only setup one item. It has a bunch of color options and size options for a simple t-shirt.

Right now the color options and size options are a huge ugly grid. Can they not be a simple drop down menu like 99 percent of the stores online?

is this not an easy integration of some kind?

Please advise.

Thanks.

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 7
1 Best Answer
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hello there. 

The only option that will appear as a Dropdown Box would be the Item Specifics section. 

Modifiers will only appear in grid form at this time, however I'll definitely let our Product Team know about the request! 

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hello there. 

The only option that will appear as a Dropdown Box would be the Item Specifics section. 

Modifiers will only appear in grid form at this time, however I'll definitely let our Product Team know about the request! 

Message 2 of 7

I am "seconding" this request. I have some 40+ syrup options for coffee drinks. I have to scroll through all of them in order to get to the next modifier when entering an order! Thank you.

Message 3 of 7

So has a drop down menu on the modifiers become a reality yet? I have 260 options to choose form. 

Thank you, 

WickedAmbiance

Message 4 of 7

Hello @crystalrox91, currently this is still a feature request. 

You might be interested interested in one of our E-commerce partners, they offer a little more customizability on their web platforms. 

Message 5 of 7
Beta Member

Checking in on this.  Is this in the works?

Message 6 of 7

Any update on when this will be available? 

Message 7 of 7