x

How do I remove old marketing campaigns?

How do we remove old marketing campaigns?

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Super Seller Alumni

Hey @Fredmayne

Old one-time marketing campaigns will automatically switch over to “finished” and they’ll be done, but you won’t be able to completely delete them, this way you can go back and check on the stats. But they won’t send again or anything since they’re done. 

For automatic / recurring campaigns, you can open them and click the button in the top right corner to cancel & stop them. 

Hope this helps!

Pesso

Pesso - he/him
Pesso's Ices & Ice Cream
Square Super Seller - I'm here to help!
Message 2 of 7

Thanks, is it possible to have our campaigns sorted by data or give us the ability to sort them?

I would like the older ones to be at the bottom for instance...

Message 3 of 7
Super Seller Alumni

Great question! Right now it’s defaulted to sort newest at the top and oldest at the bottom. 

Being able to sort manually would be a great idea!

Pesso - he/him
Pesso's Ices & Ice Cream
Message 4 of 7
Admin

Just to add here that you can filter your campaigns by campaign type. That way you can look at all of your active campaigns together, or all of your draft campaigns and so on.

To view your campaigns by type, head to the Marketing section of your online Dashboard > click Campaign Type to filter your campaigns.

Screenshot 2018-11-19 at 17.49.28.png

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 5 of 7
Super Seller Alumni

Good point, thanks @Helen!!!

Pesso - he/him
Pesso's Ices & Ice Cream
Message 6 of 7

It would be ideal if I could choose more than one drop down at a time so I can see Active, Draft and Scheduled all at the same time since those are the ones I care about.  We have a bunch of campaigns running and it's confusing having all the completed and cancelled ones showing.

Message 7 of 7