x

How to add customer information to printed receipts?

Hello to all,

I have been using square for quite some time and have noticed some problems that are causing disorganization in my business. We have mobile POS systems via our company phones and we have standard POS systems in the shop using the Square App. 

When I print from my phone I get customer information on my receipts that we use to organize our customers manually. When we print from any other Square App it doesn't do this. We have tried just about everything and we cannot find a setting that will help us be able to get this onto our receipts. 

I can attach photos of the different receipts if needed.

We understand the Square allows us to electronically save things to customers and organize customer information digitally. This is not what we are interested in.

Please provide us with relevant information! We appreciate any information that can help.

Metro

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Thanks for your question, @metrocash73, and welcome to Seller Community!

Do you have company phones at the location with your POS systems? While I'm not sure why you're seeing something different with the POS system than you do with your company phones, you could probably just print them through a phone at that location as a temporary solution right now.

Adam
Seller Community, Platform
Message 2 of 2