x

Appointments: On my online booking how do I remove the an option for me to travel to clients?

i cant figure out how to remove this option on my online booking. i also cant remember how i added it. if someone could help that would be great!

Message 1 of 3
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

@ariallc Hello! Yes you can absolutely change this setting from your Appointments Dashboard. Here are the steps:

1. Sign in to your Dashboard > go to the Appointments section.
  2. Click Settings > then click Calendar & Booking.
  3. Under Appointments Preferences - Where do you accept appointments? select At my business.
  4. Click Save.

When you've updated this setting your clients will no longer see the option for you to go to their location. Instead, they'll automatically see that the appointment will take place at your business location.

Let me know if you have any quesitons about this!

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Admin

Best Answer

@ariallc Hello! Yes you can absolutely change this setting from your Appointments Dashboard. Here are the steps:

1. Sign in to your Dashboard > go to the Appointments section.
  2. Click Settings > then click Calendar & Booking.
  3. Under Appointments Preferences - Where do you accept appointments? select At my business.
  4. Click Save.

When you've updated this setting your clients will no longer see the option for you to go to their location. Instead, they'll automatically see that the appointment will take place at your business location.

Let me know if you have any quesitons about this!

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 2 of 3

Awesome! Ive been struggling trying to figure this out. Thank you big time!

Message 3 of 3