x
Beta Member

Cha-Ching Notification Sounds on Weebly App

My weebly app recently updated and now I no longer get the cha-ching notification sound when I receive online orders. Is there anyway to enable that sound notification again? 

Message 1 of 65
1 Best Answer
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

I'm really sorry you all are experiencing this issue. It looks like the bug is still open, unfortunately, but I've left a comment for the team that we're anxiously awaiting an update here. 

View Best Answer >

Message 38 of 65
64 REPLIES 64

Thank you! It was nice to hear the cha-ching again!

Message 22 of 65

We love it! Glad it's back for you, @WALavender! Don't hesitate to reach out if anything else comes up  📈

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 23 of 65

How do I get my notification sound of coins falling when I receive cash from someone back?

Message 24 of 65

This issue just returned for me. It had been working fine, but for the past 2-3 days, I’m not getting notifications again. Any ideas?

Message 25 of 65
Beta Member

I also stopped getting the sound notifications again in the last few days. @Alex_ @Joe is there a solution to this issue?

Message 26 of 65
Beta Member

Yes, it is not working again. Third time in the last 6 months. Hurts out customer service and put extra stress on staff. Fix please.

Message 27 of 65

Cha-Ching is not working, and there is also no visual notification now. Thankfully I'm also set up to get an email. 

Message 28 of 65

Hey everyone,

This issue is still being worked on with Weebly engineering. Really sorry for the trouble and hopefully it'll be fixed soon. 

Ashley C
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 29 of 65

Really need the cha-Ching back or at least the notifications! It is super helpful otherwise staff have to keep refreshing the app to receive notifications of new sales! This has got to be fixed by soon! Thank you!

Message 30 of 65
Beta Member

Yes, soon I hope. Lots of customer services misses with no notifications. And stressful!

Message 31 of 65

Any chance of having this fixed by the weekend???

Message 32 of 65

Any update on this? It would be very helpful to have this working for the weekend!

Message 33 of 65

Any update on this issue yet?

I miss hearing the ChaChing and it is getting rather tiresome constantly checking the app for new orders.

Message 34 of 65

I actually started hearing the Cha-Ching again this week! Hopefully it's a permanent resolution.

Message 35 of 65

Hi!

On Jan 20 after updating my iPad for the umpteenth time, I finally experienced the return of the Cha-Ching sound!! It’s been back for the past week - maybe try installing updates, and restarting. Good luck! We were losing our marbles over the lack of notifications, too!

Message 36 of 65
Beta Member

Has not been working for over a week again. Any resolution coming?

Message 37 of 65

Best Answer

I'm really sorry you all are experiencing this issue. It looks like the bug is still open, unfortunately, but I've left a comment for the team that we're anxiously awaiting an update here. 

Message 38 of 65

Is there an update on this? I actually don't know how more people aren't asking about this. It's REALLY difficult to stay on top of orders when you don't get notifications.

Message 39 of 65

We're keep having this issue over and over again and it get fixed and happens again. We don't get an notifications on our iPhones or iPads anymore. Can this issue resolved ASAP?

Message 40 of 65
Beta Member

It was finally working again, for about 5 days, now the Cha Ching sound has stopped again. We missed on 4 orders today due to this.

Can we get this fixed?

Message 41 of 65

We're keep having this issue over and over again and it get fixed and happens again. We don't get an notifications on our iPhones or iPads anymore. Can this issue resolved ASAP?

Message 42 of 65