x
Super Seller

Dashboard App?

Dashboard app has been down for days, has it been discontinued?

91880B96-C53B-4738-8AD0-497422397F2C.png

Max Berkowitz | MAX’S DELI
Square Online Store
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Super Seller

I just logged into ours in the dashboard app on my phone and it worked.  Maybe try signing out and back in???

Message 2 of 10
Super Seller

@VanKalkerFarms @Logged out three times and nothing, perhaps I’ll delete it and reinstall...

That was it, I should’ve tried that first. 

Square Online Store
Message 3 of 10
Square Community Moderator

Thanks for trying that, @MAXSDELI - we would also recommend trying these App Troubleshooting steps.

Let us know if that resolves the issue! 

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 10
Super Seller

@Joe Thanks and while I’ve got your attention, I’d be super appreciative if someone from the Weebly team could reach out to me about our Store. We’ve finally launched the Weebly version despite having built it a year ago but, I think we might consider upgrading our plan and perhaps building our actual website on the platform and move away from Squarespace, where our current website is hosted. Any help would be greatly appreciated...

Max

MAX’S DELI

Square Online Store
Message 5 of 10

Thanks for the quick response, @MAXSDELI! While we can't escalate Weebly issues here from the Seller Community, you can contact Weebly Support here! They are standing by waiting to assist.

Joe
Message 6 of 10
Super Seller

is there any Betas going on for the Square Dashboard APP?

Message 7 of 10
Beta Member

 Running into the same problem today… Is incorrect, username, password, generator code, but still get an error.

2C2973EC-0773-4780-9B96-6AEAC7148733.png

Message 8 of 10

Hi @Paulyester - Sorry to see that trouble with the Square Dashboard app has brought you to the Seller Community😥

I recommend starting out by trying these troubleshooting steps first. If you are still experiencing issues with the app after troubleshooting, please reach out directly by logging into your Square account and heading here.

I hope this information is helpful and is able to resolve this issue but please do let me know if you have any additional questions by responding to this thread.

Violet
Message 9 of 10
Beta Member

ended up contacting the online chat about this. all attempts to close, reset, delete and reinstall the app, upgraded the phone OS and did it all again with no success... got elevated to Tech. 

Message 10 of 10