x

Not receiving email notifications of the last two payments made to my account.

I haven’t received email notifications for my last two customers after they paid.  Usually this is almost instantaneous.  I have checked the email notifications in Square and they are all set to yes.  Square is also not blocked in my email.  Payments do appear to have been processed.  Please advise.  Thank you.

Message 1 of 47
1 Best Answer
Alumni

Best Answer

A couple things to check first:

1. Make sure online order notifications are turned on in Dashboard under Account & Settings > Email Notifications
  2. Check spam and inbox filters. 
  3. Reach out to your ESP to check if our emails are routing properly. 

I hope this helps! @Greenmonkey65

Justin
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 40 of 47
46 REPLIES 46
Admin

I'm sorry for the trouble @dragonflydes! I've just asked our team to look in to this for you. They'll email you as soon as they can. 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 22 of 47

I received this.  I'm sorry for the problem you had with receiving our e-mails. It seems like the e-mails we were sending were bouncing back to us. I already selected your email as deliverable, so you should receive all of them from now on. 

Hopefully it is fixed.  Thank you

Message 23 of 47
Admin

Thanks for the update @dragonflydes! You should be all set now!

If you notice you're still not receiving emails this week please reply to the email you received from our team to let them know. That way they can investigate this further. 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 24 of 47

This reply created from merging an existing thread: "Why did I not receive an email about my deposit today for yesterday transaction?" The author has been notified via email.

Why did I not receive a email notification for yesterday thtransaction that they had been deposit?

Message 25 of 47

Same issue here, mine has not been fixed as of today 03/02/18.. 1st time I can ever remember needing to call/get help with my square account. I just got the new mag+chip reader, and though it may be the issue. Turns out, it looks like it's on square side. It would be nice to have had a notification/push alert from square about this.. I am running on t-moble/metro pcs service. Joshua

Message 26 of 47

I havent received email notifications of payments from Square in months.  I have gone into my notification settings and everything is as it should be.  What are my options?  Is it possible to speak with someone other than other square users having the same problem? 

Message 27 of 47
Alumni

Hi @jayvo - Have you tried calling our team like Tom and Chad suggested? They should be able to straighten things out for you. 

Message 28 of 47

No I haven't tried "calling" our support team because it's not really a "call", is it? It bumps me back to the beginning of troubleshooting. Frankly, I'm busy, which is why I use Square in the first place. I don't want to mess around with a half day of runaround tech "support". Since so many people seem to be having the same problem (and PLEASE DON'T TELL ME TO CHECK MY SPAM FOLDER---I'M NOT AN IDIOT), perhaps YOU  should attempt a fix in one of your many app updates.

Message 29 of 47

I am not getting any daily sales reports. I used to get them and I used to get an email or each transaction. I'm getting nothing. I checked my settings and all are checked to receive. Anyone have any advice on what to check next?

Message 30 of 47
Square Community Moderator

Hi @MartiR

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with email delivery. I've moved your post to this existing thread, as we've had some trouble delivering emails to a certain email hosts. 

Try checking your spam folder to make sure they're not being delivered there, and if you still don't see it give our Support Team a call and they can take a closer look for you. 

Message 31 of 47

I received an email back from the support team.  They are changing a few things and gave me some advise.  I will be using Square again this weekend and see if it is working again.  Thank you.

Message 32 of 47

I’m also not getting email notifications for bank deposits and here it is, July already. 

Has this problem been solved by Square or not? 

Please advise. 

Message 33 of 47
Admin

Hey @gigi2k18, thanks for checking in and sorry to hear about the trouble.

I went to look into this and everything should be on the up-and-up.🤔 If you haven't already, please give these tips a run-through: Email Delivery Issues. After that, if those don't resolve the issue, please let our Customer Success team know—they'll take a deeper dive into your account. Hope this clears things up!

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 34 of 47

Same thing is happening for me. Have used Square for a long time, then suddenly the e-mail notifications stopped. Nothing changed on my end. The guy  who cuts my hair had the same thing happen. And others are reporting the problem. If we're all having the sme problem, maybe it's Square's problem to fix.

Message 35 of 47
Beta Member

Ugh....same here. Not even getting the test emails when trying to run a campaign. 

Message 36 of 47
Alumni

Hi @jimbob@Maredmond@WillowOlivia - You will have to call in to Square's Support team to get this fixed. See @Chad's answer on the first page of this thread for more info and how to call in!

Message 37 of 47

I dont have a team

Message 38 of 47
Super Seller

We have not received an email from transactions made on our online store since 7/3/20.  The last email we received was for order # 2032597369.  We have had several orders since but no email.  Please advise. 

Rusty Sutton
The Green Monkey LLC
www.greenmonkeyraleigh.com
FB: greenmonkeyraleigh
IG: greenmonkeyraleigh
Twitter: @greenmonkeyshop
Message 39 of 47
Alumni

Best Answer

A couple things to check first:

1. Make sure online order notifications are turned on in Dashboard under Account & Settings > Email Notifications
  2. Check spam and inbox filters. 
  3. Reach out to your ESP to check if our emails are routing properly. 

I hope this helps! @Greenmonkey65

Justin
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 40 of 47

I haven't received my usual emails telling me I had a sale.  Did something change?

Message 41 of 47

I recently started online orders at my salon for retail. I had a customer make a purchase last night and I never received a notification. I also do not have a order section as a option in my Square appointments app. Can anyone help me out on this?

Message 42 of 47