x

Unable to link my Square Appointments to my business Instagram account as the "book now" button

Is anyone else experiencing this issue? I have a business Instagram account and I've been trying to set up the "Book Now" action button to link to my Square Appointments booking page. Every time I go to Edit profile > Action buttons > Book now > select Appointments for Square, I enter all of my login info, click "continue as (my business)" and then it just goes back to the "Select a Partner" page and does not complete linking. I've done this several times and it keeps doing the same thing with no further instructions or messages. 

I've reported the problem to Instagram but have yet to hear back. Is there anything on the back end of my Square Appointments account that I need to set up first? 

Please help! I'm so confused and really need to be able to link my appointments to my business Instagram account 😣

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Hello 👋

I suggest waiting on Meta Support so they can better explain if there is something that needs to be corrected in your account. We do not control this integration so it's hard for our team to address situations like these @lushbabelashes

P.S. Welcome to the Seller Community 

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2