x

Why are my service changes not showing up on my online booking site?

I have made changes to my online booking services but they are not reflected on my online booking site. It could just be massive user error, but I'm not understanding what I'm doing wrong.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Hello @freedomrocks, welcome to the Seller Community! 

Could you share your booking site here so we can take a look? You should be able to edit the order and display of the services on your Square Dashboard.

Message 2 of 6

here is the link to my booking site: https://squareup.com/appointments/book/1NEA1G3EVKW16/rising-tides-life-coaching-richmond-tx

yes, it has worked fine in the past but earlier this week i was making changes to services and the order they show but the changes were not reflecting on the booking site.  i ended up deleting one and recreating it, then it showed up, but that's not what i'd like happening every time i need to make a change.

Message 3 of 6

@freedomrocks I see!  

You definitely should not have to delete your booking site to make changes to how your services display. I'm glad it's working now, but if it happens again I recommend reaching out to our Customer Success Team

Message 4 of 6

This is happening to me currently. I wanted to change all my pricing so I did it on my appointments page through Square, but the adjustments to the existing services are not showing up. Only the newly added services are showing. Do I have to delete the old services and add them brand new just for some minor changes?

Message 5 of 6
Square Community Moderator

Hi @abashehair,

Thanks for reaching out. Sorry you are running into this issue, that is super weird!

Have you tried updating prices through the service library on the actual Square Dashboard, not through the appointments section? 

Square Dashboard > Items > Service Library.

Let try that, let me know if the issue is still occurring. Happy to investigate further! 

Message 6 of 6