x

How do I link my savings/club account?

I need help!! I have been trying for several weeks to get my club account to be verified. I have called the bank and even gone in person to see if someone can help me. Does anyone know what I am doing wrong? My upline has her club account linked to her square account. Please help. This is so frustrating!!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Super Seller

I'll need a bit more info on what account this is.  If it is an account that has a routing number and account number it should work.  Here is more info https://squareup.com/help/us/en/article/3896-link-and-edit-your-bank-account

Message 2 of 5

Ok. I opened a club account off of my checking but for some reason I can't get it to be verified. I went to the bank after calling the bank and the guy said it was a savings which I think he is wrong. He said you couldn't use a club account to link to the square account but he tried putting it in as a savings account and still no luck of getting it verified. My upline has a club account and hers is linked. So I don't know what I am doing wrong. 

Message 3 of 5

When I started this process I would put it in as a checking until the guy at the bank changed it to a savings account this time to see if it would work. But it didn't work. I do have my personal checking that has been verified but I don't want to use that for my business I want to keep it separate. 

Message 4 of 5

Hello @Audracious, for Square you will only be able to link a transactional account. 

Message 5 of 5