x
Alumni

Welcome Wednesday: March 22

Hello community! 

Happy Wednesday! This week a lot of new folks joined the Seller Community. I'm calling out a few people here, but feel free to chime in even if you're name isn't listed.

Please introduce yourself and your business: 

@Ultra
@Horsenround
@behindthelines
@ksemro
@HippieBikerChic
@PrettyFunnyVint
@sandwichshopla
@SuiteP
@Bearcat666
@eric_
@SimplyTech
@CheshireCat
@4lisasilvers

Since you recently joined, here are a few things to check out: 

• Remember to give out likes for posts ❤️  and mark great responses with "Best Answer".  Learn more in our community orientation
  • If you have questions or comments about running your business or Square, please post! We'd love to hear what you have to say. 
  • The Seller Community's first birthday is coming up - check out our birthday post to see what we have planned to celebrate! 🎈

Thanks again for joining the community, and talk to you soon! 

Kelly 

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Thank you!

Horse ‘n’ Round sells a variety of fiber-related gifts and supplies as well as chainmail armour. This includes handspun yarn, fiber for spinning or felting, handpainted drop spindles, kits, maille shirts, coifs, mantles, and a wide variety of wearable finished fiber art accessories. You can see us spinning gorgeous yarn at many shows, and even showing off our lovely sheep at some events, too. I've been teaching knitting and spinning classes from my studio, but can also teach crocheting and fleece preparation. I've also been asked about farm tours, armour demos, and other educational opportunities, especially by homeschool families.

Message 2 of 2