x

Customers unable to add items to Cart

I am having reports from customers that they are unable to add items to their carts. What is this s*** now, Weebly. It is non stop with you guys. One lady was attempting to purchase a listing that had the inventory set to 1 and when she went to check out it told here something to the effect that there wasn't enough inventory. I am getting so tired of being contacted by customers about why they cant checkout on weebly and constantly not knowing if customers can even complete purchases at any time. Also, my site was down for two minutes a couple of days ago. You guys have zero accountability and are not reliable. I had a number of issues last year as well with checkout being thwarted preventing customers from making purchases. Yes, she entered the required dimensions before checking out. She says the quantity went from 0-1 after she entered the required dimensions (which is also a dumb design I might add) If there is 1 in inventory there should never be a ZERO (0) anywhere near "Quantity" confusing customers about what the hell is being communicated. 

PLEASE LOOK INTO THIS IMMEDIATELY. 

@Adam

@Bernadette

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Square

It sounds like the item your customer was purchasing might have been bought by another customer, although it's hard to say without knowing what the item is. Did they say what they were trying to purchase?

Message 4 of 3

Im not going to participate in this feedback loop with weebly so that my time can be continuously wasted. I have constant issues with customers not being able to checkout for one reason or another. It is up to weebly to test their cart and investigate their store listing interface to see what issues could be arising. I am reporting an issue, the customer reported things that I can not duplicate. Either choose to investigate or do nothing like usual. 

Message 4 of 3