x

Scheduled blog posts not posting properly

I'm running into this issue consistently - I schedule a blog post for a later date/time, it has embedded elements (podcast, video, links etc) and it posts incorrectly, in that only the title appears, and the content of the blog post is not posted.

When I go in to edit, all of the text/elements are there.

I have to re-post my weekly scheduled posts MANUALLY every week. As an entrepreneur who relies heavily on social media scheduling including blog posts, this is completely unacceptable.

I noticed this similar issue, but it has no resolution: https://community.weebly.com/t5/How-Do-I-In-the-Community/Scheduled-Blog-Posts-Posting-Issue/m-p/229...

Also this: indicating support is going away: https://community.weebly.com/t5/Community-Feedback/Blog-Posts-with-embed-code-issue-and-no-response-...

I agree with the user "rje" that this is a pervasive issue that likely affects many users.  

This has been happening consistently, weekly, since I started using the feature more richly in Jan 2022.

Can the tecnical team look into a fix?  If it isn't resolved I'll have to move my entire platform elsewhere. If weebly can't support social media scheduling, podcast show notes etc, its really a failure to meet where the market is going. 

Thanks!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

The hotfix for now, until Weebly sorts this out, is to repeatedly click on "Update" until your content shows up as it should.

Message 4 of 3

I have been having the same problem for months. I contacted Support by email last November, was told after several exchanges, and screenshots showing the problem, that they would look into it, and have heard nothing since despite two further emails. I am also now back to posting manually rather than scheduling, which is extremely inconvenient, and very disappointing. Please take note Weebly, this is not ok, and not up to your usual standard of customer service.

Message 4 of 3