x

Notifications not working on mobile app

Has anyone had any issues since the recent app update where by the notifications have stopped working? I have contacted Weebly support however they say there is no issue. All usual things tried including what they have said but it is still not working. I miss hearing the cash register going 😉 

Message 1 of 44
43 REPLIES 43
Square

Have you tried deleting and re-installing the app, @MS-Racing? I would think doing that should prompt the app to ask you if you want notifications again.

Message 15 of 44

I tried deleting and reloading the app.  It didn't change anything. The next order had no notification.  

Message 15 of 44
Square

Thank you for your posts, everyone. This issue has been escalated to our engineers, so hopefully it will be resolved soon. Thank you for your patience!

Message 15 of 44

Thank you!

Message 15 of 44

Now mine has stopped working. Not knowing I have an order unless I constantly open Weebly or Square? Very frustrating.
Message 15 of 44

Mine is exactly the same..  Has stopped working and NO notifications at all unless I open Weebly and Square or my emails..   Very very frustrating..

Message 15 of 44

Adam,

As of 9/5/20, the notifications alert is not working. Both settings in the app along with iphone settings are set up to receive notifications but still nothing. 

I've tried:

Deleteing and reinstalling the app - Did not fix it

Hard reset on the iphone - nothing

Turning notifications off then on - nothing

Iphone software version: 13.6.1

This is frustering as we no longer get alerts for orders. Instead, we have to stay on our devices and hit "refresh" contstanly. We also pay a monthly service charge for Weebly. Please help

Message 15 of 44

Thanks for posting this. Same issues since mid August 2020. Have also done what you have mentioned. No luck. 

Message 15 of 44
Square

There is a new bug ticket open with our engineers about this, so hopefully it should be resolved soon!

Message 15 of 44

Hi Adam

has this been fixed yet? It is really frustrating to not be notified of an order and not workign on Samsung 8 after years of faithful service! Cheers Cathy

Message 15 of 44
Square

I'm really sorry but we still do not have an update to provide. Do you happen to receive email notifications on your phone? A confirmation order notification email is automatically sent to the account email any time an order is placed. It's not the same "cha-ching" sound, but it should at least give you an indication of an order until the app notifications work again. 

Message 15 of 44
Square

Great! Glad to hear that.

Message 15 of 44

Please let me know if there's solution. thank you!

Message 15 of 44

Hi, I tried to use this feature too, in the mobile app and the online version, and mine did not work either. 

I contacted the Help Desk and here is what they told me: "It appears that this has only affected you (that we know of) so far. I am being told by my advanced support team to escalate this issue so it can be reviewed by our engineering team. We will investigate and you will be notified via email once this has been resolved " (2/19/2020)  I have not heard back from them yet.  

For now, I have to manually go through each blog page and look for comments so that I can address them.  I have 62 individual blog pages setup at my Weebly website.  Very time consuming!

Message 16 of 44

Mine have stopped working as well.  It's very annoying because now I have to constantly check my email to know if I have an order to fullfill.

Message 22 of 44

mine as well has stopped working. It is really hindering my business.

has anyone found a solution with this? 

Message 22 of 44
Beta Member

My notifications in weebly on my mobile devices have stopped working as of last week.

i have uninstalled and reinstalled the app.

This happened after the latest Apple IOS UPDATE.

Message 22 of 44

@Adam 

My notifications in weebly on my mobile devices have stopped working as of a couple of days ago.

i have uninstalled and reinstalled the app and tried turning Notifications off and then on again.

This happened after the latest Apple IOS UPDATE 13.7

Message 22 of 44

I have a restaurant that I receive takeout orders on. It used to make a noise each time an order came, for me to start preparing. I don't now. I contacted help desk, and they told me to reinstall the app, I did that. Nothing changed. Really hoping they figure this out, its super frustrating to keep checking emails every minute. 

Message 22 of 44

ITS WORKING!!!!!! YAY

Message 22 of 44