x

Can't downgrade from the highest plan.

With the merger of Square and Weebly and looking at the new prices offered by both providers, I did not see the need anymore to pay for the very costly 'Business Plus' plan. I also feel that some change should have been offered to old time  Weebly customers.

However changing it's a bit of an obstacle course. All that's possible right now is cancel the old plan and it just sits there as canceled. When I tried to pay for a new plan, mine expires 02/14/22, I get 'An Error has occured'.

I would like to stay with Weebly or switch to Sqarespace. But I need some help to get that set up. 

Thanks
Wolfgang
Gardens Oy Vey

Wolfgang Marquardt
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

I'm also having a similar issue. My business account expired a while back and my site was automatically unpublished. I've just purchased a lesser plan and the site is advising me 

Your site is using features your plan does not include. Upgrade now or remove the following features to publish your site.
Modify or remove these premium elements and features: Paypal Checkout

I no longer have a store and therefore can't edit the page that contains this option. So I've bought a product that is unusable. Could someone please fix this. 
Message 4 of 3

I just found this link from last year, my site is still good till mid February. But I am getting worried. The only thing I could do is cancel or re acctivate my current plan, I am not paying for the highest price with maybe 100 sales a year. 
Probably switching to just an non commerce site, I already have an Ecwid account as well. 
But I am contacting Weebly with this link:
https://community.weebly.com/t5/eCommerce/Merge-your-Weebly-account-with-Square-Now-Testing/td-p/212... 

Wolfgang Marquardt
Message 4 of 3