x

Changing ON SALE prices easily.

So currently the only way to  batch import/update items is through Square import for my Weebly online store. BUT< square doesn't have a sale price option, so the only way to put specific items on sale, is to manually go to each item in my store, and add a sale price. Then to end the sale, I have to manually go back to each item, and delete the sale price for each item. I run sales all the time, and this is a HUGE waste of my time. Can you either add a function to import/export items directly from weebly, OR add a on sale option to square?

Just a note- if you were to add an import/export function from weebly, that would ALSO allow me to save all the descriptions I have spent hours writing for my store....just saying. 

thanks

Tags (2)
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Square

Thanks for the suggestion, @HerbalMagic. It looks like there's a post to our Vote on Features board about batch-editing sale prices which you might want to add kudos to.

Message 3 of 5

Hi, did you find a way to change these prices. I can't find the price box I filled out in edit items after saving to even make adjustments?
Message 6 of 5
Square Community Moderator

Heya @Company3610,

Once you add options to a product and create multiple SKUs, you have to edit the prices of each SKU individually if they need to be different.  By default each is set to use whatever you had as the price of the product prior to creating product options.  

Rather than deleting the entire product, I'd recommend clicking on Edit Options and removing your product options, saving the product, editing it again to add the price to the original product price field, then adding your product options again.  It should be faster that completely creating the product again if you missed entering a product price initially.

Ashley C
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 6 of 5

Hi if someone has do this after saving items please let me know I am sitting stuck for weeks now not able to publish anything and don't want to recreate all the items so please help?

Message 6 of 5