x

Change Add To Cart Button

Hello! I was wondering if anyone can help me about our website. I have managed to hide the price of our products using a cutsom CSS, but now my problem is, I wanted to change the name of the button from Add to Cart to "Add to Quote". We didn't want to show our prices to the market. And if we can also customize the Checkout page? Where we can also edit and change everything to have something to do only with a quotation and they will not get any total price. Can someone help me?

Thanks!

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Square

Hi @mm0321 If you are requesting custom code help from the community it is best to include your live site url. Thanks! 

Message 10 of 10

Hello! We haven't done much yet on the site since we are just starting to create the pages. We were thinking that before we continue, we would want to know how we can change the Add To Cart to Add To Quote and personalize the checkout page. Is there a way? Thanks! Smiley Happy

Message 10 of 10
Square

The only way to do that would be with custom code. I wouldn't recommend changing anything in the theme area if you are not comfortable with troubleshooting your own code errors. Once you make a change to the theme area it will flag your site as a "custom" theme and support will not be able to provide any assistance. There are a lot of users on here that might be able to help, but they usually utilize the inspect tool on the live site to figure out what code needs to be tweaked. 

Message 10 of 10

Thank you, Bernadette! I'll try uploading few products and see what happens. Will post some follow-up question if needed. Thanks again!

Message 10 of 10

Hi, Bernadette! I was able to figure it out but now my concern is, since we have removed the pricing, the customers will now not be required to pay for anything since it will just be requesting for quotation. Is there a way for me to just direct them to a standard page where there will be a form and they can fill in their details, and the products they selected to have a quotation will be there? Is it possible? Thanks!

Message 10 of 10
Square

If you do not setup a payment method then they will not be able to process any checkouts. I would recommend adding information in the description that states they will need to contact you for a quote. You could also add a contact form to your footer so that the option to contact shows up on all the screens. 

Message 10 of 10

hey there, what was the solution you found to the problem or redirecting the 'add to cart' button into a quote button? I am also actually looking for a solution because my business works exactly like yours . . .  I want people to see the items andn then contact me for a quote. 

Please help!

Message 10 of 10

Hello I am also looking for this solution. I want to change the add to cart to a request quote form.

Message 10 of 10

Want this as well. 

Message 11 of 10